I haven’t really felt inspired to write, which is why I’ve been absent. I did think that I might should update anyway. I apologize for the list-like nature of the post.
- I will be starting a new job in January. I have not notified the company I work for yet. I figure I’ll give them notice in December. In any case, I will be teaching high school mathematics, and I am very excited. I miss teaching, and I’m happy that I’ll be doing it again. Though I haven’t taught high school before, I’m still excited to simply be in the classroom again.
- In other news, not long after we had to replace the heating/cooling unit in our home, the transmission went out on my car. Money problems leave me very stressed out. I hate money problems.
- I’m looking forward to seeing my family for Thanksgiving. I love my nieces and nephews, and I always love spending time with them.
- I organized by office/craft room last night. It looks SO much better. It’s still not quite where I want it to be, but it is SO much closer.
- I’m stuck in a meeting at work until 7:00 tonight. I should probably try to pay attention, but, WOAH, is it boring.